RE: [ADMIN] YANM

From: Joseph S Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 10:32:33 PDT

Also sprach Jim Whitehead:
> No exclamations of surprise at having every third
> Google search return a FoRK post?

Yeah, why is that, anyway? Why FoRK?

My father in law was telling me on the phone the other day that all he
had to do was type in my name to a search engine and he could pull up
"email" of mine where I was being very rude to someone and using bad
words. I told him that yes, I knew that. He told me again in several
different ways, hoping I would care, until he finally gave up.

> Have we sunk so low as to just admit
> people who are merely just friends of Rohit?

Rhoit who?

--
Joseph S. Barrera III
Software Architect, Kana (Broadbase) Software, Inc.

WORST SIGNATURE EVER