RE: [ADMIN] I can't hear myself think

From: Jim Whitehead (ejw@cse.ucsc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 10:13:06 PDT

> Does anyone mind if I (attempt to) change FoRK's behaviour so that
> you DO get copies of your own posts?

I would love it if you made this change.

Since there is a non-zero time between sending a message, and when people
receive it, I like receiving mailing list posts because they tell me:

(a) the list is working (and FoRK has never gone down, right? Of course,
this will change with JoeBar on the scene.)

(b) that others on the list have received my post

Just cc'ing myself doesn't tell me these two things.

- Jim