Re: [ADMIN] I can't hear myself think

From: Wayne E Baisley (wbaisley@enspherics.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 07:09:12 PDT

> Strange phenomenon: I never receive any of my own posts back from FoRK

Hmmm. I must be not missing something.

I've always gotten 2 copies of everything I've posted -- a quick one
from my bcc, and one a little later with a few more headers, from the
FoRK forwarding. And 2 copies of reply/all responses when I'm in the
accretion list.

For reasons only known to my brain, which isn't speaking to me, this
reminds me of a rebate check I got a couple of months ago. It was one
of those postcard-style affairs, and had a perforated strip along the
bottom that read "VOID IF THIS STUB NOT DETACHED". It pained me to ruin
such a marvelous example of an empty threat.

Cheers,
Wayne

If there is one thing clear
There's so many regrets