Re: Eli and Brian Update [Fwd: [>Htech] "Friendly AI" released for commentary]

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 07:59:16 PDT

--]> then evolution dicates it must be useful, or at least once was useful"
--]> argument.

Coorrect me if im wrong, but the gentic make up a creature certianly seems
to be a pack rats dream. How much stuff is stuffed into the code that will
nto get used, gets used in non usefull ways, gets used in ways damaging to
the creature itself.

Can it not be said that we are the products of a bloated code sequence
that has, as all bloat ware does, feature creep and bugs a gogo?

In short, is there any harm at looking into bumming the code down a few
bits?

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail