Millionaires Group

From: Anne Cartwright (aqc1@mailcity.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 08:04:32 PDT

Hello,

Have you ever wondered how millionaires become millionaires?
Well, I have and I now know how some of them make millions.
If you want to know how and maybe become a millionaire.

Visit my Web Site:
www.millionairesgroup.com/80

and see for yourself. This business can net $42,000 per
month---in a year that totals to ½ millionaire.

This business was just launched 1 March 2001 and is in its infancy.
All Network Marketers know that the sooner you get into the Business,
the sooner you will make money.

Thanks

P.S. You can get more information at FOD at
403-934-6061 ID Code #352005.

Your E-mail address was furnished as someone interested in a
Home Business Opportunity. If this is in error please E-mail a
request to be removed from our list.