Re: Death to the AMT! (in the news)

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 17:44:58 PDT

I was going to post this from a physical newspaper
article, but didn't as I couldn't find an online copy anywhere.

Greg from the land of the Internet Tax Freedom Act

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endeavors.com  | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://endeavors.com   | cell: 714.928.5476