Re: Sorry: Undeliverables

From: Edd Dumbill (edd@usefulinc.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 15:54:57 PDT

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 05:31:25PM -0400, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> You have a point with the scheduling thing though. I don't know why
> everyone else hasn't got their act together. If HP open sources Open
> Mail we'll be all set; it supposedly does full Exchange calendaring.

Folks over in RDF land are getting all excited about scheduling and
stuff. There's a mailing list set up. See
http://xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1165.

I'm personally interested to getting Ximian Evolution to grok anything
they might come up with. Evolution is a seriously promising piece of
software.

-- Edd