Re: [Fwd: Autoreponder problems!]

From: Rodent of Unusual Size (Ken.Coar@Golux.Com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 14:12:37 PDT

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de wrote:

> I thought the canonical procedure was to drop down a stabilized
> singularity into the core, and then hit the three digit g's, to accrue
> enough Doppler shift so the gamma flash only warms your bottom
> with warm infrared brilliance instead of soul-ionizing gamma flash?

Bah. Whingers. 'We're gonna need a bigger singularity.'
If you size it right the first time, you need not worry about
the flash. Tie a knot singularity around the target such that
the string's event horizon overlaps itself, and then give it
a push. A doddle.

--
#ken    P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Golux.Com/coar/> Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/> "Apache Server for Dummies" <http://Apache-Server.Com/> "Apache Server Unleashed" <http://ApacheUnleashed.Com/>