RE: [Fwd: California's Position on the Energy Crisis]

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 11:29:36 PDT

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:

--]And living in New York City, in even more wildly overpriced real
--]estate doesn't indicate poor judgement?
--]

I lived in NYC nearly 32 years and always foudn a deal to beat the street
price. Why? Cause the truth is the real high prices are paid by outof
towners, yuppiescumbags who excrete credit lines, kiddies going to colege,
and left toasties who think everything should be expensive.

Yea, I got some amzing deals. Thats cause i worked for em knowing that NYC
is based on the deal, not the buck.

Of course dealing and wheeling take its own toll, thus Portland OR is
sweet home etc etc.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail