Re: [Fwd: California's Position on the Energy Crisis]

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 11:20:54 PDT

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Joachim Feise wrote:

--]California is the nation's number one dairy state. We're keeping our dairy
--]products. We'll need plenty of fresh ones since our refrigerators can't be
--]relied upon. Got milk?

Yep Oregon has plenty of dairy. IN fact we ship it to you in the form of
cheese.

--]We Californians are going to keep all our high-tech software in state.
--]Silicon Valley is ours, after all. Without enough electricity, which you're
--]apparently keeping for yourselves, we just don't have enough software to
--]spare.

You keep apple:)- cool.

--]Want to see a movie this weekend? Come to California. We make them here.

Yea right. Ive seen em. You can keep 99% of them. Kerasau anyone?

--]Want some nice domestic wine? We produce over 17 million gallons per year.

The oregon cost has some amazing wines as well. And cheese.

--]America's lives better, America can't seem to help us out with a little
--]electricity. You can no longer have any of our wine.

Well, we are getting your whine in email.

--]
--]You all complain that we don't build enough power plants. Well, you don't
--]grow enough food, write enough software, make enough movies, build enough
--]airplanes, or make enough wine.

Ok your on. Bye BYe

--]This is your last warning, America. Lighten (us) up before it's too late.

Stay in the dark, wish you were there.

:)-
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign