[Fwd: Autoreponder problems!]

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 09:05:51 PDT

attached mail follows:

Tim, the problem is that the list in question is multihomed, we're not sure
where the user is registered through and some of the list servers aren't
under our control. Net-net, we can't remove him. So I'm just going to
forward all the bounce messages to you until he's taken care of, just so you
can remain in the loop.

'k?

jb