RE: [Fwd: California's Position on the Energy Crisis]

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 09:01:03 PDT

Dear Californians,

I am writing to inform you that you are being openly mocked by the rest of the
country. We laugh. We point fingers. We point out that wildly overpriced real
estate built on earthquake fault lines may indicate widespread poor judgement.
We make pointed comments with regard to whether California could compensate via
its plainly excessive stock of energy bars. In sum, our mirth is great.

Sincerely,
New Yorker