Re: StupidCaliFornicated

From: JS Kelly (jskelly@jskelly.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 14:11:43 PDT

The deregulation happened before Gray Davis became governor -- not that
he's handled the crisis well or anything. But the legislation happened.. I
think it was in 94? or 97? While Pete Wilson was in office, anyway. But I
like your analogy. And now that they've seen how tasty the hens are,
they'll go find backdoors in other states' systems & legislation. It's
easier to take advantage of one you've built yourself -- but it won't be
hard for them to find others which exist accidentally.
-jsk