Re: StupidCaliFornicated

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 13:07:07 PDT

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, JS Kelly wrote:

--]Laugh while you can, monkey boys -- the power companies will introduce
--]'power crises' in other states also. It's worked so well here so far that
--]it'll get to all the rest of you eventually.
--]

Great, we get to pay for the bad planning of One state everywhere.

ANyone remember the old idea to split cali up into two states. The new
states was going to be called Jefferson, consiting of northen cali and
parts of southern oregon. Maybe we need to reexamine the idea.

--]That isn't surprising, considering that the weather in NYC is not that
--]great. The weather in California is.
--]

I dont like the weather in most of cali, though northern is not that bad.

SOuthern though is for the birds. Yea its sunny all the time, but not
everyone likes to smelt. I lvoe it here in POrtland. Rain clouds sun and
fun with moutians of snow 35 mins away year round. IF the influx of
excaliforniyeros is any indication, not everyone likes the sun, hon.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail