MAJOR STOCK PICK at 7 cents per share

From: majorterm@adnet.co.kr
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 15:26:11 PDT

MAJOR STOCK PICK

MediaX
SYMBOL: MXMX
We rate MXMX a STRONG BUY
CURRENTLY $ 0.07
SELL TARGET $.75

MediaX Sets Date for Launch of amuZnet 3.0, Provides Unprecedented
User Customization & Comprehensive Market Research

for details go to http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=mxmx.ob&d=v1

DISCLAIMER: New Pennies is a financial advisory network focusing
on high-growth companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a great
investment reward. It is an otcbb penny stock pick newsletter and
is not affiliated with any broker or dealer and is not a registered investment
advisor. The information contained in this publication is for informational
purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of any offer
to buy securities. Investment in smallcap companies is considered
extremely speculative and may result in the loss of some or all of any
investment made in these companies. Investors should use the information
contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional
research on the featured company in order to allow the investor to form
their own opinion regarding the featured company. New Pennies holds
fifty thousand shares of the mentioned stock. Since we have a
position in MXMX there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements
and opinions and therefore such statements and opinions cannot be
considered independent. We may benefit from any increase in price for MXMX.
We may liquidate our position at any time; before, during or after the
dissemination of this stock alert. Readers of this publication are cautioned
not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based
on certain assumptions and expectations, that may or may not actually
occur, and involve various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results
to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
We are in no way directly affiliated with the above mentioned company.

If you wish to be unsubcribed from this newsletter email newpennies@excite.com