Drive Them CRAZY....Men Or Women !!

From: 20758556@excite.com
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 08:42:50 PDT

FINALLY....A HUMAN PHEROMONE SCENT -
THAT REALLY WORKS!

"NATURE'S ONLY TRUE APHRODISIAC?"

Science has finally done it! The human pheromone
that attracts men or women has at last been
synthesized in the laboratory! Naturally found in
minute amounts in the prespiration of men and women,
this so-called "natural aphrodisiac" was, until recently,
little more than an evolutionary remnant from a time
when humans relied on scent to attract the opposite
sex.

Scientists have proven that human pheromones can
trigger POWERFUL sexual responses in men and women.
Unfortunately, evolution has robbed men/women of
the ability to naturally produce sufficient quantities of
these pheromones to have a discernable effect on
the opposite sex !!

The amazing product is sold in stores for $99.95 a
bottle. Our price is less... MUCH LESS! This is
the strongest concentration of human pheromones,
allowed by LAW, in an essential oil base that
smells great!

When you use Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate,
even in small amounts, you will see why men and women
everywhere are reporting ASTOUNDING results! Armed
with the power of pheromones, you will soon experience
the joy of having men/women aproach you, making eye
contact, smiling and even initiating conversations! EVEN
MEN/WOMEN YOU HARDLY KNOW !

The announcement of this scientific breakthrough, set
off a media FIRE-STORM. Androstenone Pheromones
have been featured in every major publication,
newspaper, national magazine, and television
magazine. From 20/20, Hard Copy, and Dateline
NBC to the N. Y. Times, and the American Journal
of Modern Medicine.

In creating Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate,
pure human pheromones are blended with essential
oils that produce a scent so seductive that it is almost
unfair to the opposite sex! The incredible power of
pheromones, in other animals, can be observed by
the way a dog in SEASON can drive other dogs
crazy with sexual desire from miles away!

SEE WHAT THIS SATISFIED CUSTOMER HAS
TO SAY:

Hi Allen,
Just wanted to let you know I received the pheromones
the day before yesterday...I tried it out for the first time,
last evening, with AMAZING results! There was a
noticeable difference in the attention I received, and
would like to order more as soon as I can! Thanks
from a very satisfied customer!!!
Sincerely,
Les Wilmer

This is one of the strongest mixtures available
today, anywhere, at any price. If you want to
attract sexy men or beautiful women, we can
offer this directly to you for a LOW, LOW price of
only $69.95 (two-month's supply/$30.00 savings).

IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, GET THIS: If you
act in the next 60 minutes (while supplies last) ,
we will ship this to you IMMEDIATELY at the
incredible investment of only $49.95 ($5.s&h).
However you must act in the next 60 minutes..(ONLY)

EVEN BETTER, if you're not completely
satisfied, for some reason, with this incredible product;
we'll buy it back, no questions asked. No one offers
that!

UNLEASH YOUR RAW ANIMAL "MAGNETISM" TODAY!

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER:

WANT FAST SERVICE? The all new speed-pay
automated 100% SECURE all digital toll-free line was
designed for speed and your convenience, and gives
you a peace of mind when placing your order.

CALL NOW: 1-800-340-4314. You may also fax your
order 24/7 directly to: 1-413-702-8513.
We accept all major credit cards and checks by
speed pay or fax. **Please have your major credit card
or checkbook handy when calling the speed-pay system.

If we have reached you in error, and you would like to be
removed, please reply to: reemoveme@excite.com.

Thank you for spending time with us today. Have an
incredible day!