Forget Spam! This is the future

From: TUVwebtraffic@yahoo.com
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 18:33:30 PDT

 Bring millions of people to your website each month with our,

               TUV (Targeted Unique Visitors) program.

Looking to increase your website traffic? Don't waste your money on
expensive banner campaigns and promotions that don't work.

Drive high quality, targeted traffic directly to your website through our network.

Since this technology has become available brand name companies
like NetZero, Disney, AOL, Network Commerce, AT&T and Microsoft
have relied on this branding technique to deliver high quality traffic in
half the time to promote special time sensitive deals.

Our network currently delivers over 34.1 million unique surfers every
month to our advertisers. That is the equivalent of over 30% of all the people on the Internet.

TARGETING

Your traffic will be from key demographic areas that best fit your site to
insure the people that visit your site are qualified. These are not Impressions, these are Real Visitors!

All traffic is GUARANTEED!

There has not been a better way to advertise your product or service since the inception of television commercials.

Got your attention? Learn more.

For a Free Media Kit call:
1-949-583-1847
We welcome all your questions.

Start getting the exposure your website needs and the buzz it deserves.

To remove, call: 1-360-235-5848