Re: Coercive Monopolies in Technical Markets (Intro)

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 20:57:01 PDT

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Other examples? I'm just getting warmed up on this, so I'll see what
--]else I can come up with. (I'm thinking there may RIAA and MPAA
--]examples that will be useful, but they're not really monopolies in a
--]traditional sense. Rather there an example of a harmful collective /
--]tribe.)
--]

IM not sure if this counts now, but for a while Real was making muscle
plays as if they were the streaming/audio format MS.

Discuss.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail