Government supervised.... $10,000 Guarantee !!

From: EAGLEBIRD (thinksmart@hushmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 07:57:58 PDT

*****EXPLODING GLOBEL OPPORTUNITY*****

You are GUARANTEED to Win this National German Lottery
or they'll pay you $10,000.This is the company's guarantee.
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS ?

It is because as a player/agent, you are participating in
the largest pool of Lotto players in the world.
The average player/ agent of this lotto is winning about
once every 2 - 3 weeks.

The average odds to win a US Lottery are 13
Million to one! Everybody plays the Lotto but
are they winning?
Are you winning?

This is a 16 year old half billion dollar a year established
German company & is now expanding Globaly.
They are heavily regulated by the German government monthly.
This is not a flight by night opportunity..This is the real deal.

According to this Global company's National Better Business
Bureau, the odds of winning their lottery are 3500 to one!
I have seen my partner win $45,000 in 4 months without doing
a single thing..NOTHING !
I have received details about a pool of players who won $41,000
EACH in march 17th draw!

This opportunity has just hit North America!! You are one of the
first to hear about it. We are looking for a limited number
of entrepreneurs who want to play, win and earn some very
large commissions by owning their own Lotto Agency online!
Refer other players if you so choose and earn $3,500-$50,000
monthly in commissions! These numbers are not exagerated.

This offer is LIMITED!... Act NOW!!

send a blank email to:
urgentnow@getresponse.com

PS: I AM A REAL PERSON & YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH ME ALWAYS..MY CONTACT DETAILS
CAN BE SEEN AT THE EMAIL ABOVE.I HAVE NO REASON TO HIDE.SERIOUS OPPORTUNITY &
WORTH LOOKING AT

Wishing You Well,

GOD BLESS
RON

If i have encroached on your privacy,please accept my full apology & simply ask to be removed from further mailings.Email me at
thinksmart@hushmail.com with "REMOVE" in the subject.
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:Section 310.per Section 310,Paragraph (a) (2) (c) of s.1618
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/s771index.html