FW: D I T H E R A T I for 9 April 2001

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 06:25:56 PDT

Hey, Dave, you made Ditherati --

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein