Learn How To Invest

From: toarmadillo@altavista.net
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 23:17:14 PDT

FREE INVESTMENT EDUCATION KIT!

Department of Energy reports last week,
as refineries undertake seasonal maintenance,
inventories hover close to a 24 year low.

We believe the time to buy unleaded gasoline
options is NOW!

So you are able learn the how's and why's of
the oil market and its major influences we are
offering a FREE Education Kit to those who qualify!

- Must be at least 25 years of age.

- Offer open to current U.S. residents only.

You will receive the following:

* Our FREE Video -Power, Performance and
  Possibilities

* Our FREE BLUE Book which answers the most
  frequently asked questions.

* A FREE Market Report detailing the oil market
  and its major influences.

* FREE Consultations utilizing annotated charts
  and graphs showing the latest market movements.

To recieve this important information Click Reply
with your name and telephone number!

Futures and Options trading involves substantial risk
of loss and is not suitable for everyone.

To be removed from future offers please
reply with "remove" in the subject line.