RE: Space Endeavor Camp questions!!!!

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 06:18:36 PDT

I can appreciate this as my personal domain name is k2.com. You can't
imagine how much e-mail I get from folks about inline skate, skis,
snowboards, etc. People look for jobs, sponsorships, etc. I responded to a
few early on, but the flood became too great to deal with.

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein