Re: Space Endeavor Camp questions!!!!

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 07:28:45 PDT

Maritel84@aol.com wrote:

> Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> Encoding: 7bit
>

> Where do we get information on the camp? Where is the application?
> Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Maritel,
  You should be able to find out information
on applying for space camp by going to
Google.com and typing in space camp application.
(Do you know what search engine AOL is using now?)

The US Space Camp runs out of Huntsville, Alabama
and takes 8th graders into their Space Academy
and 9-11th graders for their Advanced Space Academy.
   http://www.spacecamp.com/

Endeavors Technology is a software company located
in southern California and has no affiliation with
this camp or the spaceship Endeavor (singular). However,
if at some point you'd like to apply your studies
to a computer science degree rather than a career
flying around in space, we'd be more than happy
to accept your resume at: resumes@endeavors.com.

Thanks,

Greg