Re: prudence vs. fortitude (was Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil)

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 06:48:25 PDT

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]The only question being, of course, "how far downe is the tolerable smacketh
--]downage?"
--]

I dont buy into the whole "down trodden righteous" spin on the word
fortitude.

The fortitude to use words as they are to you in the face of the plodding
prudence of others need not leave me smackethdowned or stunnered. That
which does not kill -9 me makes me stronger. The use of that strength can
be good or evil, black or white.

The word though stand as a fortress of fortified force.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail