Re: [IRR] A call to action

From: Gordon Mohr (gojomo@usa.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 23:18:54 PDT

I would like to be supportive; however, it seems lawyers would
be more helpful at this point than reporters.

Has that avenue been pursued? Should I try to send this
to people who might know good medical malpractice lawyers
in the southwest?

The statement about it being "time to show President Bush how
wrong he was in vetoing recent legislation" is curious, because
as President, Bush hasn't vetoed anything yet.

- Gordon