Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 08:06:03 PDT

I tell ya one thing kragy old bean, you sure do talk a blue streak. But
time after time, post after post, keystroke after keystroke....it just
dosent matter. The simple fact of the matter is that tomwhore spoke and
tomwhore means what he spoke and thats my friend is the bottom line. You
can go on and quote every rang dang dictionary entry from now until the
cows come lactating home but still...it will be the fortitude of my words
that will send the prudence of your corrections flying back and forth
across the net till they fall down to the inevitable force of the whores
backhand.

--]That's 'prudence'. To have 'fortitude' is to have the solid
--]foundations to do what's best (or in your best interest, if that's
--]your highest value, which I know isn't the case with you personally,
--]Whore baby) even when you're afraid to do so.

Parentheticaly diluted monkey nipple drippings. This sounds more and more
like a sidebar thread on force versus pacifity, on proactive versus
inactive, on yin verus yang.

--] Prudence is your resistance to foolish action; fortitude is your
--] resistance to wrongful inaction and your ability to withstand
--] misfortune.
--]

Fortitude is just about inacation? About passivity of will?

I think perhaps the convultions of these two words speaks more to your own
probelms with the word fortitude than my stuningly just use of it.

And if there is any doubt........

--]Fortitude is the virtue extolled by street gangs, and a powerful
--]virtue it is.

COme on, this is too easy a set up.

--]> Fortitude is the guard and support of the other
--]> virtues. --Locke.
--]

And well I use them....observe..

--]See? I was right, you were wrong. You proved it yourself. Accept
--]your smackdown with fortitude and prudently refrain from defending
--]your error further.

YA know what i proved? I proved I can make Kragen work at proving hes got
moral problems with the word Fortitude? Some street gang nightmare of
brutal force and use of dictonaries as impliments of punishment must be
frimly planted in your otherwise brillant gray matter such that the mere
us of the word sends you in apoplectic fits of posting frenzy.

I think deep down all of us have a sort of trigger word that can set them
off in these fits. I know for me its the capitalized version of my fave
fruit. No not Rip Taylor (who is the Kmart antithesis and estranged half
brother to Quentin Crisp).

So to sum this whole monkey mess mishigas I am reminded of a passage for
the whoratora that goes a little something like this...

"A jewish man took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the park. He sat
down on a bench and began eating. A little while later a blind man came
and sat down next to him. Feeling neighborly, the Jewish man passed a
sheet of matzo to the blind man. The blind man handled the matzo for a few
minutes, looked puzzled, and finally exclaimed, "Who wrote this shit?" "

Enjoy the matzo Kragen.:)-

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail