ECMP

From: angeleyezz@webtv.net
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 13:21:27 PDT

Hey Everyone:

It's me Lisa from East Coast Music Publishing. I just wanted to say the ECMP free monthly newsletter is back, because Mary-Ann had her baby and started putting them out again. It has over 1000 member and it has articles, tip sheet, announcements from all of you, what's happening at East Coast Music Publishing, industry news and reviews. If you want to check out what others are saying about it, click below (You can join there):

http://members.tripod.com/~k2ms/index-2.html

If you want to just join click below and send a blank email:

eastcoastmusic-subscribe@egroups.com

If you want to send in your own announcement, tip or article, please send it to:

ecmpnews@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Love,
Lisa M.