RE: whoo hoo

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 09:56:19 PST

Uh, look you punks but I got it on the Tivo and haven't watched it yet so please
remember: I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS SPOILER. REVENGE SHALL BE MINE.

fer chrissake - that would have been a great surprise.

and FWIW, I think it's stupid for would-be survivors to do that. The ideal
person to have next to you, in the final two, is the least likable.