Re: Nightmare on Elm Street with Win2k Professional

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 08:38:24 PST

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
--]
--]Oh please. Multiple CDs suck. The only people willing to bother
--]are the ones who can't afford the dosh, i.e. warez kids. There's
--]nothing better than a 75G disk with NFS, tar, and gzip -10, and dd for those
--]beloved 640Meg chunkolas.

More time and money for a device I use once in a blue moon? Blow me is the
simple answer. At work, yep got mine here and the compnay doess BUs every
night, but who the hell trust BUs run by nightshift monkeys?

Now having said I will say that my growing text/pdf library is somehting
of a monster to pass on these days. 14 cds worth is heading to a freind
who voluntered to do the archvial and indexing on it. The 220 cd Old time
radio show collection works nicely on cds though.

So in the end, cds be my wepon of choice. Mobile, useable on most any
machine, and cheap.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail