RE: Next hype to go for

From: Lisa Dusseault (lisa@xythos.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 11:13:16 PST

That's not enough, unfortunately. Cognitive research shows that activities
which require attention and motor skills suffer when the person is engaged
in pure-cognitive activities simultaneously.

I know I'm somewhat of a worse driver when I'm talking to a passenger. And
passengers are more forgiving than the person on the other end of the
cell-phone line who can't tell if you're trying to merge at this moment.

lisa