Re: cell phones, head sets, guns, and idiots

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 11:23:29 PST

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:

--]Headsets probably would not have helped here:

This is an extension of the human condtions, not of phone use.

Serioulsy folks, this a an enginering problem not a a legistalive cause.
Get a fucking headset and shut the fuck up about saving everyone form
thier own choices.

Talk about stupid, how stupid are you to still be sticking a phone up to
yor head while driving? The first thing we got WITH our cell phone
purcahse was a his and hers pair of head sets. I even use it around the
house. Lets face it, you have to be pretty much missing a few strands of
genetic material to still think proping a piece of plastic between you ear
and shoulder is the way to communicate.

Jezz people, when do you get around to legisalting spelling and grammar?
When you do, ill be the one with an army of mispelling ugly shit kicking
gun waving "pry it from my dead fingers" types waiting .

Yall come on down now, ya hear.?

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail