Re: Next hype to go for

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:29:13 PST

--]On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Frank Bergmann wrote:
--]
--] So they definitely try to foster application (game) programming for their
--] mobile phones. And yes, imagine 50% of all mobile phones to include
--] PalmOS. Just find the "killer game" ...

Somthing with the consumerism of a Magic the Gathering/Pokemon card game
with the interconnectedness of an robust IM with the siplicity of a
ButtonMan with the soapoperish/greekdrama emotional pull of the WWF.

Bring me a stable of techs and a few evenings of wild thoughtstorming and
I bet we would have the bank account filling app for GenerationGobile

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail