Re: Next hype to go for

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 02:29:51 PST

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Frank Bergmann wrote:

> So they definitely try to foster application (game) programming for their
> mobile phones. And yes, imagine 50% of all mobile phones to include
> PalmOS. Just find the "killer game" ...

I thought people had, driving while using one of the !@#$%!#% things!

I'm in near-accidents several times a week becasue are people talking on
these things, and i dont even want to think about all the time I wait at a
light becasue the person in front of me hasn't moved post-green.

Now with games, and internet enabled cars, the roads should become a
Darwinian paradise. Something for those 80% of dot-commies to do I guess :)

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com