Re: RTTP-- any comments?

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 11:11:31 PST

Hey, I didn't say it was any good, I just asked if folks had comments. :-)

What made it interesting was that Bob Braden forwarded it to the
end2end-interest list. Dunno if it was a "hey, this has merit", "hey,
somebody help these poor bunnyrabbits", or "hey, new species of armadillo
found on digital superhighway". Or "other"-- was fwd'd w/o comment.

The RTTP folks addressed it to, among other folks, JPostel@isi.edu. That
says a lot about the degree to which they're hooked into the net community.

**sigh**

The Elder Days of the Net will end when Vint Cerf and Bob Braden join Jon
and the others in some digital GreyHaven...

_SRC