Re: Senator Ted Kennedy Is Gay And Has Dumb Lawyers? (Re: Some peopleare absolute morons...)

From: Wayne E Baisley (wbaisley@enspherics.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:38:52 PST

<pedantorantomatic>

Folks, its 'Someone set -- up -- us -- the bomb.' Not 'set us up'.
There have been 3 or 4 done backwards in the last few days, and it
really annoys us anal-word-retentive types. ;-)

</pedantorantomatic>

<SackclothAndAshes>

I was in a hurry, and I knew you were a hard master, so I buried my
talents. I repent. Anyway, it shoulda been based on Matthew 25:45 --

'Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily, I say How are you
gentlemen!! Inasmuch as ye did it not unto one of the least of these, ye
setteth me up the bomb.'

</SackclothAndAshes>

Cheereth,
Wayne