Re: By his what?!

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 04:21:11 PST

In a message dated 3/22/01 1:03:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, joe@barrera.org
writes:

<< Bill Humphries a écrit:
> Oh come on now, if my dad (at 77) can be romancing the womenfolk, and Tony
> Randall in his 70's could father a child, then let's not disparage the
> Chair's nuts.

 Well I could imagine that they could be a little bit withered and yet
 still, um, functional. But that's already more than I want to think
 about it... actually I was just trolling for GG's opinion since I know
 she has a thing about AG.

 - Joe :-)

somewhere back in the forkives is testimony that YOU, joe, have the dominant
"thing" for our chairman. something about the two of you rolling around on
copies of the wsj . . .