Re: <gasp!>

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 19:08:14 PST

In a message dated 3/22/01 7:41:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, joe@barrera.org
writes:

<< Grlygrl201@aol.com a écrit:
> this sure puts the meltdown of our economy in perspective:
>
> BREAKING NEWS from CNN.com
>
> -- Four injured in scaffolding accident during Oscar preparations, CNN
> reports.

 Yeah, I know. I'm subscribed to breaking news also and I was totally
 puzzled why this was newsworthy. Is it (he askes naively but honestly)
 just because it has to do with the Oscars?

 - Joe >>

yep. if i had a million dollars for every time i fell off a 20' scaffolding
. . .

i'm watching the academy awards for the ryan stiles [1] fedex commercial
only. britney spears' pepsi commercial [2] (featuring new jewelry) is airing
online pre-show.

[1] http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/5393/rs.htm

[2] millions of people contemplating one person's navel.