Re: straighten me out but don't level me [was Re: Tax Cahooties]

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 09:30:13 PST

Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/21/01 10:22:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbone@jump.net
> writes:
>
> << Aaaahhhhh! I'm fucking glad we have a 2nd amendment so I can own a gun to
> SHOOT
> MYSELF IN THE FUCKING HEAD WITH!!!!
>
> not only is that the wrong way to off yourself, it's the wrong way to end
> your sentence. (bolcer corrolary achieved in first half of sentence, if
> you're joe.)

Well, of course that's the wrong way to end a sentence with. ;-) Believe me,
fretting about my tortured syntax kept me up all night last night...

;-)

As for the first, if I were planning to top myself off, it sure wouldn't be with
a firearm. Them's for shootin' other folks with. But again, bad joke ---
topping myself off would interfere with my very sincere plans for immortality.
;-)

;-)

jb

"Despite the occasional Ranterish enthusiasm of my language I am not trying to
construct political dogma."

-- Hakim Bey, from T.A.Z.