Re: Ideas on how to change Napster.

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 23:46:34 PST

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Adam Rifkin wrote:

> 1. The ability to peruse the Hot Lists of people on my Hot List, and
> so on. This would allow us to navigate the space of people with
> music we like, view their favorite people, and then peruse THEIR
> libraries for downloads. Imagine that, clicking from person to
> person like we're used to clicking from webpage to webpage.

*sniff sniff*

Smells like Aimster with some security checks removed.

Of course, the whole security/privacy thing goes out the window, and that is
really the "selling" point of aimster, that and I dont have my bandwidth
sucked by people I dont know.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com