Re: THE BIG LIST Re: Reform This

From: Bill Stoddard (bill@wstoddard.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 10:21:13 PST

> * the ACLU: what a bunch of pricks

Do you know the ACLU's stand on private ownership of firearms? Ummm, shall I
say that they are "inconsistent" in how they view the Constitution, especially
the 2nd amendment? They will not be getting any of my support or $ until they
change their tune. They are precipitously close to being fascist pricks in
this regard :-)

Bill

P.S. Perhaps they have changed their tune since the Chapel Hill, NC town
meeting I attended several years back. I quit paying attention to them when I
concluded they were hypocrites (i.e., professing a strong belief in personal
liberty yet being avidly against the 2nd amendment).