Re: Grading the gov't (was Re: G & J, in cahoots?)

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 18:31:11 PST

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Antoun Nabhan wrote:

--]>D. of the Interior: okay, I'm okay with this one.
--]
--]Aren't these the guys that literally failed to read the weather report and
--]therefore brought you the uncontrolled fires near Los Alamos last summer?
--]They're also the forward knuckle of the fist of eminent domain.
--]

Remeber, this is the brnach I have been contracting with for about 4
years.

Ya know how most folks who work in fast food places in HS wont eat fast
food for decades there after?

SAme thing.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign