Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 13:39:17 PST

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Matt Jensen wrote:

--]Do you mean:
--]"Here is a dime. Call your mother and tell her you will not become a
--]lawyer."

Ya see, thats what some one who cant turn a phrase comes up with. Yes I
had that quote in mind, but why bother parroting a quote when you can make
it fit your own imagery. Dimes are out, calling cards are in. Quotes are
good for what they are good for, bedning is better for pretzles,
parroting is strickly for the parrots.

"Polly wana cracker" PE

--]
--]In which case, I reply:
--]"You... are a SON OF A BITCH, Kingsfield!"
--]
--]And you can offer:
--]"Mr. Hart! That is the most intelligent thing you've said all day. You
--]may take your seat."
--]

No i would say

"who the hell is kingsfield to me or me to kingsfeild that I should give a
fuck. Now step up and get ready for your daily smackething down. Im doing
it for your own good"

Have a nice day.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign