Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 10:36:28 PST

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Tony Berkman wrote:

--]Wait one minute!!!
--]
--]I was responding only to your thoughts above not to the label. I used the
--]label because I thought it gets down to the core of the point you are
--]making which is that people need to step up and accept responsibility for
--]their actions.

You used the label to get down to the core of the point....and thats the
problem. You dont use a lable to get to the core of the point, you GET TO
THE CORE OF THE POINT. Direct, no middle men, if you pass go collect 200$.

--]
--]I am more than happy to get down and dirty on this issue, I just happen to
--]like approaching it from a top-down rather than a bottom-up.

Lables do little more than to cover something up. Think of it as a grain
problem:)-

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail