Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 09:17:52 PST

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Wayne E Baisley wrote:

--]> arent you so lucky we love you so?"
--]
--]Preach it, bruva.
--]
--]I listened to Serfdom last night. Hayek with a Wurlitzer. What a kick!
--]Sure would be nice if NBC, et al., would play useful stuff like that
--]again, instead of the normal Hobbes-mongery.

If you are interested I have the 87 or so remaining episodes of the Words
at War seris on cd.

http://members.aol.com/radiolog3/logw1005.html

Some of it is over the top patriotism, some of it is just damn good
reporting with a flare for the dramatic. The main thing to remeber is all
this was being done as the war was going on. It certianly gives folks who
listen to it now a better understanding of what the POV was back then.

Who here was into getting the ORson Welles mp3 Collection?

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail