Re: Yet more patent nonsense

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 06:33:20 PST

Funny thing on the way home yesterday, there was a car
that blew up about 20 cars ahead of me on the 55 right
at the 91 interchange. Luckily it was a convertible
and all the people seemed to be standing on the side
of the freeway when it happened. There was a CHP already
on the scene because of the car fire before it blew and
he stopped the whole freeway right when I was about to
go by. I had to sit there and watch the whole thing front
and center for about 3 minutes until they
started letting my lane through.

Don't look:

http://www.ecompany.com/articles/mag/0,1640,9575,00.html
http://www.techsearch-llc.com/patent.htm