RE: [CNET] MSN Messenger 29.5 meelyun, AOL Instant Messenger 29.1 meelyun

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 15:54:35 PST

That's a bit of a generalization. One business that I know runs Linux is
Red Hat, of course. And yes, they use CRM, etc software, w/ Oracle
backend. (: So, while a lot of businesses might not run Linux, it is not
correct to say that it doesn't happen. (:

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer