How to Good-Bye Depression

From: Wayne E Baisley (wbaisley@enspherics.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 12:27:53 PST

It's interesting that Extreme Programmers buy this book.

Cheers,
Wayne

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0595094724/forkrecommendedrA

How to Good-Bye Depression : If You Constrict Anus 100 Times
Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?
by Hiroyuki Nishigaki

 Our Price: $16.95
 Availability: This title usually ships within 2-3 days.
 Category: Health, Mind & Body

Paperback - 241 pages (August 2000)
Writer's Showcase Press; ISBN: 0595094724 ; Dimensions (in inches):
0.65 x 9.03 x 6.05

Amazon.com Sales Rank: 2,646
Avg. Customer Rating:

Number of Reviews: 2

Customers who bought this book also bought:

 The First Quarter : A 25-year History of Video Games by Steven L. Kent
 Extreme Programming Installed (The XP Series) by Ron Jeffries, et al
 The Darwin Awards : Evolution in Action by Wendy Northcutt
 The Beatles Anthology by Paul McCartney, et al

Editorial Reviews
Book Description
I think constricting anus 100 times and denting navel 100 times in
succession everyday is effective to good-bye depression and take back
youth. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway. I have known a
70-year-old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has a
good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is
full of vigor, happiness and joy. He has neither complained nor born a
grudge under any circumstance. Furthermore, he can make #### three times
in succession without drawing out.

In addition, he also can have burned a strong, beautiful fire within his
abdomen. It can burn out the dirty stickiness of his body, release his
immaterial fiber or third attention, which has been confined to his
stickiness. Then, he can shoot out his immaterial fiber or third
attention to an object, concentrate on it and attain happy lucky feeling
through the success of concentration.

If you don't know concentration, which gives you peculiar pleasure, your
life looks like hell.

All Customer Reviews
Avg. Customer Rating: 3/5

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

2/5 Disappointed in Delaware, March 13, 2001
Reviewer: Terry Pestolesi (see more about me) from Dover, DE
As an automobile machanic, excercising my sphincter comes naturally. So,
when Hiroyuki Nishigaki's book became available in the states, I jumped
on it. I have to say though, after a thourough read, I still don't quite
get what I'm supposed to do. I tighten my sphincter. I push out the
dirty spirits, but I still feel stressed, especially when I have
deadlines to meet. Who can help me?

162 of 167 people found the following review helpful:

4/5 I actually bought the damn book, February 21, 2001
Reviewer: Thierry Nguyen (see more about me) from Berkeley, CA USA
In a flurry of humor, depression, and morbid curiosity, I actually went
and bought this damn book. I haven't read it cover to cover, but I've
digested a good chunk of it. A significant portion of it is dedicated to
reprinting USENET posts, where Nishigaki posts his ideas to a depression
newsgroup, and every other poster gets completely and utterly baffled.
The first few chapters are just this sense of back and forth. Then it
launches into heavy theory, written in that zesty sense of "Engrish" as
seen in the description. Its method for combating depression is
something that I have yet to even consider trying, but as a general
humor book, this is probably one of the funniest and most bizarre reads
you'll encounter. I still randomly open to a page, read it, and feel
better about whatever the heck was bringing me down in the first place.
Get this book for comedy, not for advice.