Re: Market Perspective

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 17:25:58 PST

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> Adam,
>
> Have you ever, in your entire life, written or said anything that
> wasn't insufferably smug? Have you ever tried? Would you know how?

Of course, but I have a reputation on FoRK to maintain ;)

I do feel for the normal people led astray by the analysts, brokers, and
media and have lost alot of money. I dont feel for the people who should
know better or all the whiney .com folks out here feeling sorry for
themselves because they cant make 200k/yr writing HTML anymore and can only
afford _one_ car to drive at 3 mph in traffic.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com