GUARANTEE YOUR APPROVAL 6528

From: H24123@juno.com
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 07:25:08 PST

WE GUARANTEE YOUR APPROVAL!!

Do you have all the sales you can handle? If you have answered NO to that Question, then... ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AND EXPLODE YOUR SALES.

Our Merchant Accounts are applied to all kinds of business:

Everyone Is Welcome! Regardless of your credit rating. Get your free quote ! Please send us an (Please click here, and do not click "reply".) E-MAIL with following info: (Stars are a must. Please copy the itmes below to your email.)

Act now and we will waive all Setup Fees and Your First Month Leasing Fees! We will Contact you soon.

GET A FREE VACATION FOR TWO WITH YOUR MERCHANT ACCOUNT

Please click here to be REMOVED and type Remove in the subject line