Rejected titles for Idiot's and Dummies books

From: Jeff Barr (jeff@vertexdev.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 08:29:11 PST

The Wall St. Journal had an article about the extremely popular
Idiot's Guide To... and ... For Dummies books. There are now over 600
different Dummies titles in print, along with 400 different Idiot's.

What I found interesting, and FoRKable, were the following rejected
titles:

* Online Sex for Dummies
* Cigars for Dummies
* Betting on Horses for Dummies
* Complete Idiot's Guide to Scientology
* Complete Idiot's Guide to Tattoos
* Complete Idiot's Guide to Alzheimer's Disease

Does anyone have any better suggestions? I'll toss in the following:

* Starting a Dot-Com for Dummies
* Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Venture Funding for Worthless Ideas
* Brain Surgery for Dummies

Jeff;